Tattered Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Card
Things aren't always rosy when it comes to fighting breast cancer so let her know that it's okay if she wants to kick and scream and tell the world off. That it's okay if she wants to laugh one moment and then cry the next. Even the fiercest warriors need to take take a break from being strong sometimes.
Greeted card with a hand-illustrated pink ribbon that starts off pristine and pink and then tapers off to a worn and tattered look. Hand-illustrated design is created with ink and painted with watercolors.
- A2 card size, 4.25in x 5.5in
- Outside message: "things won't always be rosy"
- Inside message: "but i'll be here through the good and the sucky bits of this fight."
- Printed on recycled cardstock in the U.S.
- Coordinated with bright pink envelope made from recycled paper
- Single cards packaged in biodegradable plastic sleeve made from plants
- Ships within 1-3 business days via USPS with tracking number
** This design was created a few months after Porcupine Hugs creator Dorkys Ramos was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 30 so it's a card that's very close to her heart. She hopes other fighters find their own badass superpower to beat their personal beast. For every card sold, Porcupine Hugs will donate 50% of proceeds from sales of this breast cancer card to the Young Survival Coalition. **